Crash Course for NEET :
For students who have appeared for 12th but feel the need for professional guidance to see them through engineering entrance exams.
- DYP Foundation is for grade VII/VIII/IX/X students of CBSE /State Boards curriculum
- Program will focus on the basics concepts of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and mental ability which are necessary to build and develop the skills required for competitive exams
- Foundation program targets in strengthening the skills/concepts learned through regular curriculum, by providing enough practice problems and giving exposure to higher level problems. Further it helps the students compete for NTSE, Olympiads and other similar exams
- Comprehensive study material
- Access to self-assessment portal
Fundamental Sessions (VIII-X syllabus) (April – Dec )
- There will be 120 sessions (60 Science, 60 Mathematics for each class) to cover the VIII/IX/X portions of the syllabus prescribed for the boards.
- Additional 15 sessions for mental ability
- Academic delivery of five hours per week
- Each of these sessions will be of 60 minutes for VIII and IX. The session will be conducted inside the classroom through live / VoIP mode.
- Study material is a part of curriculum and will be provided by D Y Patil Academy
- Class VIII will be coached for Scholarship (only Science and Math), IX for Homi Bhabha and X for NTSE (Science, Math and Mental Ability).
- Fortnightly objective type test
- 4 Mock tests will be conducted for Homi-bhabha / NTSE
- There will be analysis and doubt clearing sessions frequently held during the program
Parents are key stakeholders in the program. Their involvement in the students' progress is important. There will be a total of 1 Parent-Teacher interactions during the entire course.
Students of class studying in VII/VIII/IX/X.
Batch Start Date
2nd / 3rd Week of April